Sometimes it is not always clear if we need to see a Psychologist. However, every now and then we all need a little extra support to embrace our full potential and face various challenges and difficulties. At Let’s Talk Psychology Practice we empower our clients to create lifestyle solutions and live life to its full potential. We aim to provide our clients with the best practice psychological services when managing the many tasks of adulthood.
Specialising in the assessment, treatment, and counselling of:
- Prenatal and postnatal issues including pregnancy adjustments and concerns, post-natal adjustment and distress,
- Anxiety (including generalised anxiety, social phobia, specific phobia, OCD, performance anxiety)
- Parent skills training and child behaviour management.
- Counselling for life stressors, career and vocational guidance,
- Group work focused on stress management and healthy lifestyles (see ‘groups and workshops’)
- Group-based therapy, ‘Managing Motherhood’, that offers support as women adjust to the demands and life changes associated with Motherhood (see ‘groups and workshops’)